DEUTZ Group: Key figures
|2018||2017 6)||Change (%)|
|Unit sales (units)||214,776||161,646||32.9|
|EBITDA (before exceptional items)||161.4||133.2||21.2|
|EBIT (before exceptional items)||82.0||39.7||106.5|
|EBIT margin (%)||4.6||9.7||–|
|EBIT margin (before exceptional items, %)||4.6||2.7||–|
|Net income (before exceptional items)||69.9||33.0||111.8|
|Earnings per share (€)||0.58||0.98||–40.8|
|Earnings per share (before exceptional items, €)||0.58||0.27||114.8|
|Dividend per share (€)||0.15||0.15||0.0|
|Equity ratio (%)||49.6||48.8||–|
|Cash flow from operating activities||97.5||112.7||–13.5|
|Free cash flow 1)||14.5||82.5||–82.4|
|Net financial position 2)||93.7||98.2||–4.6|
|Working capital 3)||276.2||222.2||24.3|
|Working capital ratio 4) (average, %)||15.8||13.4||–|
|Capital expenditure (after deducting grants) 5)||59.1||54.7||8.0|
|Depreciation and amortisation||79.4||93.5||–15.1|
|Research and development (after deducting grants)||85.0||67.0||26.9|
|Employees (number at 31 Dec)||4,645||4,154||11.8|
|1) Free cash flow: cash flow from operating and investing activities less interest expense. |
2) Net financial position: cash and cash equivalents less current and non-current interest-bearing financial debt.
3) Working capital: inventories plus trade receivables less trade payables.
4) Working capital ratio (average, %): average working capital at the four quarterly reporting dates divided by revenue for the previous twelve months.
5) Capital expenditure: capital expenditure on property, plant and equipment and intangible assets, excluding capitalisation of R&D.
6) Adjusted as a result of the write-downs on the DEUTZ Dalian joint venture. See in the notes to the consolidated financial statements for further details.